Church Camp

     Last week was church camp at Alto Frio Baptist Camp. I had a blast! I got to know all of my friends from church much better and have wonderful fellowship with them. It was a great time to prepare spiritually for the mission trip. All of the worship was so wonderful and it was so much fun just getting out there away from distractions and just praising my Lord for all that He is. I had an awesome time. : )
Every day we were suppose to do a quiet time (bible reading and prayer time). Yet again I could see how transforming the word of God is!
    
    Multiple church groups were there and we had this thing called family groups where we had a group of teens our age from random churches. Well.... from the way my family group talked I don't think they had as much change as the people from my church did. I think it comes down to the fact that my youth pastor put his foot down and had us all do our quiet times. The other church groups didn't all do their quiet times. The Bible is truly right when it says in Hebrews 4:12,
"For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."
    I have come to realize this is very true. There is power in God's Word the Bible.

Comments