Updating

     Hello again blog. I was almost getting the hang of blogging and then I had to go on vacation where they didn't have wy-fi. Oh well.. I'll start gradually catching you up on what's been happening in my now turned busy life.

     My vacation to Louisiana was great! My dad's friends that we stayed with were so nice and hospitable (and their food was delicious). By the end of the week they wanted my sister and me to start calling them Aunt, Uncle, Grandma and Grandpa. They are like extended family now. 
     One of the days we went to an Alligator farm and I actually got to hold a real alligator. It was pretty awesome!


Another day we went to the Tabasco factory.
Close to there was a park where I got some good creepy yet beautiful pictures  





Another day we went on a swampy lake tour.



Yet another day we went on an air boat ride in the swamp.


Liz from Swamp People's hunting camp



I'll let the pictures speak for me on how much fun I had.
  
     I enjoyed just being able to relax before church camp and the Alaska mission trip. I'm thankful to God for letting me have such a restful time. I have to end this update with a Psalm of praise to God so here's some of Psalm 18:
32 It is God who arms me with strength
   and keeps my way secure.
33 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
   he causes me to stand on the heights.
34 He trains my hands for battle;
   my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
35 You make your saving help my shield,
   and your right hand sustains me;
   your help has made me great.
36 You provide a broad path for my feet,
   so that my ankles do not give way.


Comments