First Post!

     So it seems that people are starting to communicate via blogs now. I guess I'll follow along and make one about me and my life.
    
     Right now summer has finally started (yay!). I'm spending my precious days of freedom going to summer camp, volunteering at VBS, looking forward to a mission trip to Alaska, reading, listening to random types of music and daydreaming about flowers. Does my life seem interesting, or what? I think it does.
Before I publish this first post of mine I want to share some verses I've memorized recently:
"Show me your ways, oh Lord, teach me your paths;
guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long."
(Psalm 25:4-5)
     These verses gives me strength to know that God listens when I ask Him for wisdom. My hope is in Him all day long! As I think about all the new things I'm doing this summer it's comforting to know God is with me through it all and will give me the grace and wisdom I need from Him.

Comments