Alaska Mission Trip

     Alaska was wonderful! I had an amazing time planting seeds of the good news of Salvation through Christ and actually being blessed enough by God to be able to harvest a seed and lead a child to the Lord.
I'm kind of depressed and sad to be leaving behind such a need in Anchorage. I came to know all of these kids and students and learn of their needs. If I could, I would have stayed behind with them, but I have a life to live here at home.
    
     All I can do now is pray for all of the kids and trust that God is with them. I pray that God would equip them "with everything good for doing His will" (Hebrews 13:21a).
It's all up to God now, and God is faithful. I trust that He will be faithful to the the new believers in Anchorage also.
    
     I am glad that what Paul said to the church of Colossians is true,"For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit" (Colossians 2:5). This comforted Paul, so it will comfort me.
    
     I'm so thankful to God for the work that He did through the mission team from my church. He did mighty things. We have changed some of these kid's and student's lives for the better. Blessed be the name of the Lord and "how beautiful on the mountain are the feet of those who bring good news!" (Isaiah 52:7). It was the Lord who did all of the work, the others and I were just there as willing vessels.

Comments